mclerios wrote:tol not working sakin
Unable to load Deep Freeze configuration. Login Program will not be available.
Try mo rin ito: nakita ko lang yan nun nag search ako:
1. Just goto bios setup and change the date 3 years backward from now because deep freeze doesn’t exist that year save it and restart your computer.
2. After restarting your computer press F8 to select the boot option. Select Windows Debugging mode.
3. When the welcome screen appear be ready place your finger at the CTRL + ALT + DEL or shortcut key to task manager.
4. When desktop appear hit the three keys quickly. The windows task manager should appear when you hit CTRL +ALT + DEL.
5. Quickly kill this process DFServ.Exe press DEL to kill this process. If the process DFServ.Exe it’s done.
6. Restart your computer and change the date to present date. Then boot up your computer. There you can see the deep freeze task icon mark as X means it is disable. Use deep freeze installer to uninstall deep freeze and install it again if you like.
Cannot Access Control Panel Of Deep Freeze
in order to delete deepfreeze:
1- press (ctrl-alt-delete) all at once
or right click on the taskbabr and select
2- after the task manager windows opens up click on processes.
3- look for Frzstate2k.exe then right click on it then click on end process tree
4- also look for DFserv.exe right click then click on end process tree
5- now go to my computer and click on it, select the c: driver then click on program files
6- look for this file Faronics and delete it
incase you were unable to delete the file open the file and subfiles and star deleting as fallow (DFServ, _$Df,InstallC-0, Deep Freeze, Faronics)
7- problem solved